How to Grow Thicker Eyebrows Naturally with Homemade Remedies?
Thick eyebrows have always been in trend. Thick and well shaped eyebrows can enhance your look, while thin and sparse eyebrows can make you look aged and dull. Many people end up with thin eyebrows because of over plucking, threading or waxing. Sometimes, thin brows occur as a result of the aging process, nutritional deficiencies, cheap cosmetic application or medical problems like hypothyroidism, eczema and Alopecia Areata. Medical treatments like chemotherapy and radiations can also result into serious hair loss problems, including hair loss from the brow line. If your eyebrows are too thin, you can easily solve this problem with the help of some natural home remedies. Here are some natural thick eyebrows remedies to solve this problem of eyebrow thinning, which are simple and easy to be tried.
Thick Eyebrows Remedies – How to grow Thicker Eyebrows Naturally?
Following are a few very simple and efficient homemade thick eyebrows remedies and tips which are helpful to grow thick eyebrows naturally without any side effects.
Easy Thick Eyebrows Remedies – Natural Treatment:
1. Egg Yolk:
The eyebrow hair have build in keratin protein, and egg is surely a great source of protein. Thus, it can help improve the weak hair, and if applied can make your eyebrows thick. You can get thicker eyebrows by the use of egg yolk only.
- Break an egg and separate its yolk from the egg’s white.
- Beat the yolk until you get a thick and creamy consistency.
- Apply it on each of your eyebrows with a cotton swab.
- Leave it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
You can go through this protein treatment once or twice a week til you are satisfied with the results.
2. Feenugreek Seeds:
Fenugreek seeds can also help grow thick brows. They are rich in protein as well as Nicotinic acid and lecithin, which promotes hair growth. The fenugreek seeds also help in rebuilding hair follicles.
Follow these simple steps for the use of fenugreek seeds in order to have thick eyebrows.
- Soak 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds in water for at least 5 hours.
- Grind the soaked seeds into a thick paste.
- Add coconut oil or almond oil to ground paste.
- Apply the paste on your eyebrows just before going to bed.
- Leave it overnight.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water in the next morning.
Following this remedy for 2 to 3 times a week for 2 months, you will have the best results.
3. Aloe Vera:
Aloe Vera contains enzymes and possesses moisturizing properties that nourish hair follicles and makes your eyebrows grow faster and thicker. It can even make the skin near your eyebrows very soft.
You just need to follow these simple steps.
- Extract some gel from an Aloe Vera leave.
- Gently massage it over your brows.
- Allow it to adjust for 30 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- Another option is to prepare a paste with 1/2 tsp of Aloe Vera gel and a little honey or coconut oil.
- Apply it to your eyebrows.
- After 30 minutes, rinse it with water.
Follow either of these remedies once daily for several weeks for best results.
You can also use milk to grow your brows thicker. Milk contains protein as well as other nutrients that nourish hair roots and tips and improve hair growth.
- Take a small amount of whole milk in a bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball into it and gently rub it on your eyebrows.
- After drying, wash with warm water.
Follow these simple Thick Eyebrows Remedies whenever possible to get the desired results and enjoy a pretty and young look.
If these simple treatments did any good to you, do share your views with us. Keep visiting our Special Beauty Care Section for beauty tips and health hacks.
How to shape eyebrows at home? – Tutorial
Tips to have long and thick eyelashes Naturally
How to Apply Mascara Perfectly by Yourself?