Summer Skin Care Tips and Natural Homemade Remedies for fresh skin
Everyone wishes to look beautiful and fresh with shiny skin. People use certain remedies and methods to get rid of dark spots, circles and freckles over their skin. Many prefer medical treatments like laser beam, hydrogen, mixture of medicated creams, acids and other such material to do away with spots, in order to give a fresh look to their face. Face is that specific portion of one’s body which is of primary importance while you think of beauty. It is the most focused body part, that is why it does need attention. Now that the weather is too hot, you might be looking for some remedies to sooth your skin and make it stay fresh even in hot sunny days. So here we have covered up a few summer skin care tips for glowing and fresh skin.
Summer Skin Care Tips – Home Remedies for Glowing Skin and Acne:
Following are some home remedies or natural ways to maintain skin tone and freshness in Summer Season.
- There is nothing wrong in saying that Summer season demands an extra care from your side, about your skin. In hot sunny days when the sun shines at it’s peak, it is really necessary for you to protect yourself from sun rays, as the ultra violet radiations are extremely harmful for your skin, especially for the ones having freckles and dark spots. The UV rays can cause the spots to multiply and may darken them. So, try your level best to stay away from sun to minimize sun exposure. You may apply sun screen/sun block on your face, hands and other exposed body portions if you wish to have a clear spot free skin with light tone. Or use an umbrella or a hat while you go outside.
- Clean your face with a good cleanser at least twice a day. This will remove the extra dirt and dust entangled in the little pores.
- Drink as much water as you can to nourish the body cells. The process of transpiration leads to loss of water from your body, Sweating is the best example. Though it keeps you cool, yet leads to water loss. This is also very important from medical point of you. You may have seen doctors recommending you to drink plenty of water on daily basis. It would’nt only keep you healthy but help you maintain the freshness of your skin.
- Try to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Some fruits and vegetables are of special importance while you talk about natural ingredients for refreshing skin, for example Papayas, Apples cucumbers, tomatoes, oranges and many more. You can apply the mixture of their peels and pulp on your face to make it look fresh and glowing. Apply the fruit/veg mask or mixture on your face for about 20 to 25 minutes and not more than that. Repeat the process daily for best results. If you are using lemon juice as natural bleaching agent, do not forget to mix a tablespoon of honey or sugar in it, as lemon juice is enriched with citric acid and dries the body part wherever it is applied. Use of honey along with the lemon juice will keep your skin moist as well.
- Try to adopt good sleeping habits. Make a proper schedule of taking night and afternoon naps. It is necessary for one to complete at least 8 hours of sleep to stay fresh and keep his/her skin nourished, as a healthy nap would maintain blood regulation and pump the blood in arteries at a moderate rate.
Follow these simple summer skin care tips and enoy having shiny smooth skin in summers.
Natural Home-Made Remedies to Get Rid of Freckles and Dark Spots