Trendy Arabic Hijab Styles with Tutorials Step by Step
Howdy dear blessed ladies! We all know that what’s precious to us, we make an effort to hide it from the world; so is the sacred beauty of women kept hidden in Islamic, Arabian, and Asian regions. The art of covering is well concerned with style and modesty as draping cloth in rough way won’t offer you confidence to move in the society and when we are conscious or anxious of something; we make certain blunders in our actions. Covering the hair or head is most focused aspect which leads us toward the hijab discussion… A head wear followed probably by 85% of Muslim women is a covering over the head and hair with some kind fabric (usually a dense one); that in current era is worn over abayas, wedding dresses, gowns, frocks, tops, and almost every kind of dress as it gives you a style class while keeping you covered. Like all other fashion trends, this trend has also evolved as a promising one and until now, a number of variations of such head wear have been discovered, introduced, and practiced. Exploring all of the variations in detail is perhaps impossible in a single piece of writing, so today I am going to unveil one of them in detailed tutorial and many others in pictorial demonstrations, which are closely related to the one I am putting into light!
How to drape an Arabian/Asian Hijab perfectly | Easy Arabic Hijab Tutorial:
- First things first! Select the cloth, scarf or shawl you’re going to swaddle with.
- Considering your face shape is the most important thing to decide the style of draping that won’t your chubby face look chubbier or thin face look more mummified. For example, for a square shaped face you better skim the edges of your mouth with cloth to make the rounded look; for round one wrap the scarf in a way it looks long; similarly if you have long shaped one with wide forehead make your hijab cap hide more part of the forehead.
- Now, as I’ve delivered to you the basic need of understanding style against your shape; it’s time to start with a particular way with the heart shaped face. Start from wearing a cap first, and proceed with having the shawl put-on in a way that is covers the cap except its front edge on forehead.
- Now folding the cloth a bit over your ear part, grab the both side of shawl around your jawline down to your chin and there, pin them up!
- Pick one side of the scarf, and wrap it moving upwards around your head from either left-to-right or right-to-left; that depends on from which side you pick it.
- Finally, Take a nice looking pin and fix your scarf where you’ve grabbed the side of it using the pin. For formal or functional look you can further use some broach instead of pin. Yeah that’s it! You simply just got ready with a perfect hijab with a modernized glamour of divine style!
For more styles and ideas keep scrolling through the images below, have fun being adorable.
Keep visiting Stylesglamour beauty tips gallery for more styling ideas and tip.