How to Make Homemade Hair Mask for Frizzy Hair – Simple Tutorials
Frizzy hair not only make you look ugly, but also change your personality and overall looks. They are very much difficult to manage yet can be treated with simple remedies. The only hairstyle which can tackle frizzy hair is braided hairstyle. But surely one hairstyle makes your looks boring and dull so one must try different hairstyles. But the problem is that frizzy hair can’t be styled properly without a ponytail and you can’t let your hair open to try different styles. Frizzy hair are more weak and dry as compared to normal hair. There may be several causes of frizzy hair, nowadays the most common cause is the extensive use of heat. People blow dry their hair often and also straighten them with straighteners. Extensive use of straighteners and hair dryers is not good for hair, as heat damages your hair by destroying the protein content inside them. If you are facing this very common problem of frizzy hair then you need not be worried about it. Here in this section, we are to discuss some homemade frizzy hair mask tutorials.
Frizzy Hair Mask Tutorial – How to Make a Frizzy Hair Mask?
You need the following ingredients to make a good hair mask for frizzy hair.
- Butter: Butter is extremely moisturizing, and is rich in fat soluble vitamins and fatty acids which bring luxury, shine and smoothness in your hair. It also makes them look healthy and more manageable. Make sure to use clean unsalted butter for making frizzy hair mask.
- Milk: The next ingredient that you ‘ll need is milk. Milk is a natural conditioner for your hair. It is rich in vitamin E, B and proteins. Use of milk makes your hair softer and shinier in addition to repairing the damaged hair strands. For the purpose of making frizzy hair mask, try to use unboiled thick milk.
- Oil: What could be more perfect for hair then the massage of natural oils? For homemade frizzy hair mask prefer using extra virgin olive oil and castor oil. Both these ingredients are excellent for dry and damaged hair. These oils are high in antioxidants and vitamin E, omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, which promote healthy hair growth and makes your hair more manageable, soft and smooth.
- Honey: Honey has super moisturizing qualities and deep conditioning properties that treat coarse and frizzy hair.
- Glycerin: The final ingredient that you need is glycerin. Glycerin helps retain moisture and also draws moisture content from the environment. Moisture is of course required for glossy, soft and smooth hair. Use vegetable glycerin for making hair mask.
Homemade Frizzy Hair Mask Tutorial:
Now let’s prepare the mask with a very simple tutorial using the above mentioned ingredients.
- First of all take a container. Add 3 tsp of butter, 2 tsp of honey and 4 small tsp of milk into it.
- Now add 1 tsp of glycerin, 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil and 2 tsp of castor oil.
- Mix all these ingredients together to get a creamy smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on your hair with hands. Divide your hair into sections, take a small amount of this mask and apply it on your hair starting from the tips to ends.
- Focus more on the ends because the ends are more prone to damage, dryness and split ends. Leave this mask for about 10 minutes. Wash it off later with a mild shampoo and a conditioner.
Use this mask once a week for best results.
Banana Hair Mask for Frizzy Hair:
Another hair mask which is as efficient for frizzy hair as the above one, is The banana, Honey, Olive Oil and Milk Hair Mask. This hair mask also deep conditions your hair, reduces frizz and gives more shine and gloss to hair. It also promotes hair health and adds vigor and strength to them.
Take a bowl and add 2 bananas, 1 tsp of honey, 2 tsp of olive oil and 4 tsp of milk into it. Mix all ingredients well, and make a thick paste.
Apply this mask on your hair and leave it for 15 minutes.Wash your hair later with a good shampoo and conditioner (if required).
Tips for healthy, fresh and long hair:
- For more healthier hair avoid heat. Do not blow dry your hair if not necessary. As blow drying promotes frizz.
- Do not use a straightener very often. As heat damages natural texture of your hair and also damages protein content present inside them.
We hope these frizzy hair mask tutorials will help you treat your frizzy hair at home without any medical treatment. If these really cause any good to you then do share your views with us and your friends. Leave your feedback in the comment section. Stay tuned for more natural homemade remedies in our Special Beauty Tips Gallery.
Also Check out: