Natural Hair Growth Tips and Home Remedies For Long and thick Hair
Hair are very important part of one’s body and contribute a lot towards one’s looks. People now-a-days are very much victimized by hair problems like Hair fall, dandruff, breakage, split ends. Certain medical treatments and natural remedies are used to do away with such problems, yet the most trusted and best ones are of course the natural homemade remedies. Let us share some natural hair growth tips here for you to have a perfect hair growth.
Hair Growth Tips & Homemade Remedies For Growing Longer Hair:
Following are some natural hair growth tips and methods to have healthy, long, thick and shiny hair.
- The first and foremost strategy to be followed is to obtain healthy eating habits. Eat hygienic food. Use vegetables and fruits more, especially the one’s rich in protein.
- Massage your hair regularly with hot oil. This is one of the most practiced and preferred way of hair growth. It does’nt only helps in growth but keeps the dryness away. This process must be repeated at least thrice a week by people having dry skin. Further, oiling is the most appropriate solution to do away with dandruff. The process is very simple and easy. Take an appropriate amount of oil according to your hair, in a small pot. Heat it up till a medium temperature is attained. Massage your hair gently with the oil. Keep it for about 4 to 5 hours for good results, and rinse it off afterwards with a good shampoo. You may select any type of natural oils like Coconut oil, Mustard oil, Olive Oil or any other.
- Onion juice has proved to be very efficient ingredient for their growth and is used since very old times. The natural compound Sulphur present in onion juice increases the production of cologne in tissues leading to an increased growth rate. In order to use this technique, take some red onions, peel them off, and chop them into pieces, squeeze fresh juice from inside. Apply the juice on your hair’s roots and keep it for at least 15 minutes. Wash afterwards with a shampoo.
- Egg yolk along with olive oil proves to be one of the best natural remedies for strengthening and growing hair. Eggs are rich in proteins and vitamins which are essential in formation of new strands. You only need to have an egg and a little amount of olive oil. Mash the egg yolk and mix two tablespoons of olive oil, make a paste and apply it over your head. Keep it for 15-20 minutes and later wash away with shampoo.
- Potato juice serves to be a best solution to thinning of hair. Most of the people are yet not familiar with the extraordinary properties of this vegetable towards thickening of hair. It is enriched in vitamin A, B and C, which contribute a lot towards their better growth. This process is same as that of onion juice method. Peal of some potatoes, squeeze their juice, apply on scalp, keep for about 15 to 20 minutes and wash away with shampoo.
- Henna has been known as a natural conditioner. It is being used by women from centuries and is famous for best results. Take henna powder, mix it up with a cup of water and half cup of lemon juice. Apply the mixture over your scalp and keep it for 15 minutes. Later, wash away with lake warm water.
Natural HomeMade Remedies for Freckle Removal
Natural Skin Care Tips for fresh and glowing skin