How to Get Rid of Dark Circles with Natural Remedies at Home?
Dark circles are very common among people nowadays. They usually ruin a person’s entire look. People with dark circles usually look dull and out of form. Dark circles are basically a form of discoloration of the skin. They are basically because of ageing which results in dryness of skin. Mental or physical stress, lack of sleep, an unhealthy diet, poor life style, excessive use of computers of laptops, or a disease may result into darkening of eyes. With good care and homemade remedies you can solve this issue of dark circles and enjoy a fresh facial look. Today’s post will highlight some homemade dark circles removal tips and remedies.
Dark Circles Removal Tips – How to Remove Dark Circles at home?
Following are a few very simple and efficient home-made dark circles removal tips to get rid of them within days.
Cucumber and Potato Paste for Dark Circles:
- Peel and slice half cucumber.
- Extract the juice.
- Chill the juice.
- Dip cotton pads in the juice.
- Place them on your eyes making sure they cover the entire dark spots.
- Leave for 15-20 minutes.
- wash gently.
Tomato, Lemon Juice, Turmeric Powder and Gram Flour for dark circle removal:
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder.
- Add 2 tsp gram flour.
- Apply on dark circles.
- Wash it off after 15 minutes.
Potato Paste to get rid of dark circles:
- Take a few potatoes, wash them properly. Slice them without peeling. Place those slices into fridges for a few minutes.
- Now when the slices are chilled place them onto your eyes for about 10 minutes. This will help lighten your dark circles rapidly.
Steel Spoons for Removing Dark Circles:
Take 2 steel spoons that you use for eating. Place those spoons into fridge for few a minutes and then place them onto your eyes. This simple remedy will help you in removing dark circles efficiently.
Cucumber Slices to get rid of dark Circles:
- Take a cucumber and slice it without peeling.
- Place those slices into fridge.
- After the slices are chilled, place them onto your eyes.
This is one of the most perfect home remedies to remove dark circles and is simple too.
Caster Oil to Lighten Dark Circles:
Castor oil has the properties to lighten dark circles. Take some castor oil onto your ring finger and massage your eyes gently in a circular motion. Massage once in clockwise motion and then in anti-clockwise motion. This circular massage will regulate your blood flow around eyes and reduce dark circles.
Massage Eyes with Coconut Oil for Dark Circles:
Coconut oil is also perfect for dark circles. Massage your eyes regularly with coconut oil before going to bed. Do this practice every night before going to bed until dark circles are gone.
Use Almond Oil for Dark Circle Removal:
Almond oil is great for skin, so as for dark circles. Massage your eyes every night with almond oil. This will help reduce dark circles. You can also use olive oil, as it also posses properties of reducing dark circles.
Green Tea Bags to Remove Dark Circles:
Green tea bags are also wonders in regard of reducing dark circles. Take a used green tea bag and place it in fridge. After the bag gets chilled, place it onto eyes until it comes down to room temperature. You may also use this bag onto your face, as it also acts as sunblock.
Tips to Avoid Dark Circles:
- Avoid smoking, alcohol and too much use of computers without need or at work.
- If your are in a condition to use computers then after a few minutes of use, try to close your eyes for about 5 minutes.
- Take at least 8 hours of sleep.
- Eat a healthy and nutritious diet.
- If you are suffering from some kind of disease then you must consult your doctor for healthy diet so that you may avoid dark circles.
So how were these natural Dark Circles Removal tips and homemade remedies? Do share your views in the comment box below. Keep Visiting Stylesglamour Beauty Tips Section for more health care tips.